- Develop social media strategies for multi-products and drive content creation, activations, channel management, and storytelling framework on social media.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including game team and product team to uncover insights that drive development of our presence in the social space.
- Manage social activations, content, and social campaigns that support key initiatives of all products across multiple social media channels such as Twitter, Discord, Medium, Telegram, etc.
- Identify opportunities and follow the latest social media trend to develop and implement programs that drive long term social media fandom.
- Analyze overall performance of official social channels both qualitatively and quantitatively and improve our next social activations.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant social media / content creator experience within a B2C context
- You have crypto experience and a knowledge of the crypto market and/or GameFi experience
- Comfort working in a high growth, continuously evolving environment
- Brainstorm ideas of Gamefi projects and implement them into creative content
- Proven experience leading fully integrated brand and product marketing strategies
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple, cross-functional teams while managing multiple projects from concept through to completion
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English is a must given this role with create, develop, edit, proofread content across all organic channels
Apply here 👉 Social Media Manager (Hong Kong) – GameFi Blockchain